Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 22. oktober 2011

Trying metal crackle polish - crackle neglelak for første gang!

11.09.16 I was going to redo my manicure, and I had one planned. But then suddenly OPI I Brake for Manicures and China Glaze Haute Metal (metal crackle polish) persuaded me to choose them - and so I did LOL As a top coat I used Seche Vite.
I have been trying different combinations on nail wheels, not being overly impressed byt crackle polish, but this actually turned out to be a good combination.

Den 16.09.11 var det tid til en ny neglelak, og alt var planlagt. Men SÅ overtalte OPI I Brake for manicures and China Glaze Haute Metal (metal crackle lak) mig at vælge dem - så det gjorde jeg hahaha. Som toplak brugte jeg Seche Vite.
Jeg har afprøvet flere kombinationer på neglehjul, uden at jeg har været helt vild med crackle neglelak, men denne kombination kunne jeg fakttisk godt li'!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I have three crackle nail polishes, all of them are Kiko nail polishes, they are black, silver and light gold. I'm happy with the black and silver, but light gold is different than other two, it cracks in completely different way... I think they could be interesting, from time to time and if you choose a good combination like you did :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Raggio di Luna, I think I have "grown out of them" - but it was nice to see this old entry of mine again LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...