Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 21. februar 2012

Golden coins from Avalon + A-England Avalon, swatches & review - anmeldelse

See swatches further down.
These golden coins are found only on the island of Avalon :) They are placed on a bed of the most delicious dark purple I ever saw – it’s 2 coats of A-England Avalon.
I really wanted to enjoy this color, so like I did with Camelot, I only added a simple design with a dotting tool and Orly Glitz & Glamour, and the top coat is Seche Vite.
Se swatches længere nede.
Disse gyldne mønter finds kun på øen Avalon :) De ligger på et lag af den mest lækre lilla, jeg nogensinde har set – 2 lag af A-England Avalon.
Jeg ville frem for alt nyde farven, så ligesom på Cameletlot lavede jeg kun lidt enkel nail art med et dotting tool og Orly Glitz & Glamour, og toplakken er Seche Vite.




A-England Avalon is an outstandingly gorgeous purple shimmer polish – I absolutely adore it, and I cannot believe, that have I lived without it until now. It’s opaque in 2 coats, almost in one, and easy to work with, but I find the dry time to be a bit slow. I added it over a ridge filler base coat, and used no top coat for these swatches.
A-England Avalon er en helt ubeskrivelig smuk lilla shimmer lak, jeg elsker den, og kan ikke fatte, at jeg ikke har haft den i mit liv før.  Den dækker ved 2 lag, og her ser du den over en ridge filler grundlak, og der er ikke brugt en top coat på disse billeder. Den er let at arbejde med, men tørrer lidt langsommere end jeg er vant til med China Glaze.

16 kommentarer:

  1. super beautiful purple and I like it even more with golden dots :)

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks so good, the colors match excellently.

    SvarSlet
  3. I love the design, gold and purple work so well together!

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous purple shimmer! And I like how the gold dots add to it. Lovely!

    SvarSlet
  5. Thank you all, for your sweet comments :)

    SvarSlet
  6. This is a gorgeous royal purple!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and yes it is, it's extremely close to Butter London HRH - I love them both :)

      Slet
  7. great combo, love the base color too, who wouldn't ;-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, and you are right purple & gold and cobalt/royal blue & gold always are winners :)

      Slet
  8. this is so beautiful!!! :) i love it!

    SvarSlet
  9. Love the gold 'coin' spots - fab!

    SvarSlet
  10. Thank you, I'm glad you like them :)

    SvarSlet
  11. I'm in love with this purple! oh your so dotty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yup, I'm dotted all the way through, yous should see my brain, nothing but dots and flowers ;)

      Slet
  12. I want all of a-england nail polishes! :-) And surely I want this one, but it will have to wait a little bit... :-)
    My first a-england nail polish was Tristam (The Mythicals Collection) and it is sooo beautiful... Now I'm waiting for Guinevere (The Mythicals Collection) and Bridal Veil (The Legend Collection), they should arrive soon :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...