Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 6. februar 2012

More awards :)

I got 2 awards from the lovely Zana, also known as Nail Crazy, please go an check her very nice blog out :)
Thank you so much :)




The first is the One Lovely Blog Award, and the rules are:
01. Link back to the person you got it from
02. Tell seven things about yourself
02. Give the award to ten bloggers
The 7 things I did twice, see them HERE and HERE 

I give this award to:
The next award, that Zana gave me is this one
- and the rules are:
1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you.
2. Answer the following questions.
3. Award to other bloggers and let them know.

The questions:
What's your favourite song?
What's your favourite dessert?
Who's your favorite pet?
Black or white?
What's your biggest fear?
What's your best feature? 
What's your everyday attitude?
What is perfection?  
What is your Guilty pleasure? 
- and my answers are the same as HERE
I nominate the same bloggers as above :)

8 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...