Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 26. april 2013

China Glaze Sunsational swatches: Too Yacht To Handle, Bottoms Up, Highlight Of My Summer and That's Shore Bright, comparisons

Today I'm going to show you my picks of the some places not yet released China Glaze Sunsational collection that I was lucky to find at Pretty Polish in Holland....
If you have seen these presented as Neons On The Shore - I think that was a working title - the real name IS Sunsational!

Too Yacht To Handle, Bottoms Up, That's Shore Bright and Highlights Of My Summer
The collection has 6 cremes and 6 jellies, but jellies are not really *my thing* - so here you are all shown over a ridge filler base coat in two coats and without a top coat on my old ridge nails :)

 
First we have the bright turquoise-mint Too Yacht To Handle - the finish is shiny like a normal cream.

I can hear you think - how does it compare to Aquadelic from the Electro Pop coll. 2012?? - good news it doesn't...
Left to right: China Glaze Aquadelic (darker and dustier) and Too Yacht To Handle and finally the brand new BarryM Greenberry, that is ever so slightly darker, but still very close...

 
If there ever was a Barbie cool-toned pink neon - this is it - the name is Bottoms Up, and it dries with a semi matte neon finish...

 
Highlight Of My Summer - OMG it is amazing, and it's safe to say that I have nothing quite like it in my collection. It's bright light green, if anyone is in dobt ;) - and the finish is semi matte neon...

 
That's Shore Bright is a warm-toned medium purple, and it dries with a fairly matte finish on the swatch stick, a little shinier on the nail...

55 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful summer colors :)
    Bottoms Up is so pretty ^^

    SvarSlet
  2. I like all these, except the pink one.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahh, it really is a very bold and eye-soaring pink with a purple hue - but certainly not for everyone :)

      Slet
  3. These are so pretty,I like every single one,ok,ok,maybe I like the pink one best :))

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, how did I know that, pink = Mimi - that's why ;)

      Slet
  4. Great swatches, I like the green ones the most

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's my favorite too - it so bright and lovely!

      Slet
  5. MUST.OWN.ALL!!! Ihh de farver er alle SÅ meget mig. Især Too Yacht To Handle!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. hahaha - jeg kender dig godt og vidste du ville synes om den, men jeg er i lettere shock over at du ikke nævner den pink, Soja, har du det OK ;)

      Slet
    2. Jeg er ret sikker på, jeg har en dupe. Jeg har i hvert fald en del pink! Men alle fire er jo fantastiske, så måske ender jeg også med eje den pink ;)

      Slet
  6. I totally understand why you picked these ones - they're so much you! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. I think so too - I love the bright colors!

      Slet
  8. i really can't decide between Too Yacht To Handle and Highlights Of My Summer... oooooh, my mind is going to explode *_*

    SvarSlet
  9. I like your picks! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. wow so beautiful shades...i always love your swatches..:)

    SvarSlet
  11. If I should choose only one, I would choose Shore Bright :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very pretty color, so I see why!

      Slet
  12. These colours are just awesome! Love that they're doing more neons this year, and I love that they're not dupes of the ones they did before. Must own all the neons!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the companies that just do dupes or even re-label with a new name does not really have my respect..
      I Agree - I think I need to get more of these LOL

      Slet
  13. Uhh so pretty polishes! I'm in a neon period right now, so i love them all :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm still in my pastel period, but when it gets warmer my neon period comes again, and then it's good to be prepared LOL

      Slet
  14. I agree with you about Highlight of my summer, it's amazing!
    And I have something similar but a bit darker!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, I also have something a little darker - but not this bright wonderful shade :)

      Slet
  15. They are amazing! But I cant find China Glaze in Norway :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I order 99% of my polishes online - and by far most of them from abroad...

      Slet
  16. They are so pretty! I can't wait to put my hands on this collection!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why, and you are not going to be disappointed :)

      Slet
  17. Gorgeous swatches. I think I want this whole collections. Bright colors are so me!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Courtney - they are so me too :)

      Slet
  18. Great purple and pink.

    SvarSlet
  19. Oh no...I want these! lol. They look great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - aww, I kind of knew you would think that way ;)

      Slet
  20. Wow, these colors are great! I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on the green and teal ones! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  21. Too Yacht To Handle is so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  22. Oh no, I need all of these, well I could leave the green, but the rest!!

    SvarSlet
  23. Thanks for the aquadelic comparisons. I was thinking that when I saw it in the bottle in person. But yet again in the bottle for Audrey and aquadelic look alike but are different. Darn it, I'm going back to get too yacht to handle! I must have them all! Lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you found it useful, thank you so much shows-n-styles!
      And I agree, you DO need them all ;)

      Slet
  24. OMG this is amazing! Too yacht to handle is GORGEOUS!!!

    SvarSlet
  25. thank you so much!!! i really needed an review like this, to see what the colors are like! thnx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you found it helpful, thanks a lot LifestyleBySebhana :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...