Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 16. september 2013

Pretty Serious The Pink One swatches

Pretty Serious The Pink One is possibly THE most gorgeous pink I have in my stash - I love, love, love it!!!!
It is a seriously pink with and amazing magenta/blue shimmer, you see it in two super easy coats, no top coat and the dry time is quick!
I will let the photos speak for them selves...


I have shown it with nail art HERE.

I bought it from Norway Nails, and if you use the code MARIA10 you get a 10% discount.
Jeg købte den hos Norway Nails og hvis du bruger koden MARIA10 får du 10% rabat.

34 kommentarer:

  1. Yep, this one is on the way to me :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Such an amazing colour!
    insamazement.blogspot.co.uk

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh. My. GOSH!! I think I just drooled all over my keyboard!! This is one of the most stunning nail polishes I've ever seen. Your nails are PERFECT!!! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL and I cannot stop staring at my nails, when I wear it ;)
      It is an amazing polish :)

      Slet
  4. The name does justice, wow, it's really pink! Sweet like candy :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. I've been looking forward to seeing more of this color on your nails ever since I saw your last nail art with it. It really is a superb pink! Love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, superb is the word - nothing quite like it - I love it!

      Slet
  6. Wow! this is such a vibrant color, very pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  7. gorgeous... i don't know what's wrong with me, i developed serious affection for pink polishes :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's contagious, I have become a sucker for hot pinks with blue/magenta shimmer :)

      Slet
  8. I am a huge huge magenta fan and fan of pinks with blue flash/shimmer...this one has my name all over it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too, I cannot get enough it seems LOL - and yes, you should get it :)

      Slet
  9. So girly. It's so lovely.

    SvarSlet
  10. A fellow blogger loves this shade of pink and because of her I call it Bebichica pink :D
    It is cute colour. Reminds me of sugary frosting on cupcakes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, that's so sweet and fun :)
      And yes, it has that frosty feel to it :)

      Slet
  11. Such a super cute pink! I love pinks with shimmers :D

    SvarSlet
  12. Gorgeous nail polish! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...