Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 28. oktober 2013

Chanel Accessoire 573 - swatches

Chanel Accessoire 573 – is from the Printemps Precieux coll. spring 2013 including Accessoire 573, Emprise 569 and Fracas 571
It is being re-promoted in this years holiday coll. Nuit Infinie de Chanel together with Rouge Rubis 677.
Accessoire is a deep red with a brown hue – very vampy.
It is highly pigmented, so you can get away with one rich coat, but here you see 2 coats without a top coat. The application is a breeze and the dry time is good. I never get tired of saying it – LOOK at that shiny finish…
Chanel Accessoire 573 – er fra Printemps Precieux coll. foråret 2013 der omfattede Accessoire 573, Emprise 569 og Fracas 571
Den bliver repromoveret i dette års julekollektion Nuit Infinie de Chanel sammen med Rouge Rubis 677.
Accessoire er en dyb rød med et brunt skær – meget vampet.
Den er særdels dækkende så man kan godt nøjes med et lag, men her se du 2 lag uden en toplak. Den er let at påføre, tørretiden er god – og jeg bliver aldrig træt af at fremhæve Chanels smukke og skinnende finish…
Do you like Accessoire...?
Remember to check in later today to see the brand new Rouge Rubis!
Did you see my swatches of the Venice coll.: Intermezzo and Gondola yesterday...?
Hvad synes du om Accessoire...?
Husk at kigge ind senere i dag for at se den helt nye Rouge Rubis, der sælges først i november her i Danmark!
Så du mine swatches af Venice koll.: Intermezzo og Gondola i går...?

30 kommentarer:

  1. Such a beautiful red! I love this brown/red. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Accessoire is a real beautiful colour. I love this one.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. vampy red <3 perfect for Halloween :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Lovely, I don't think it's one of their more unique colours but looks nicely done...

    SvarSlet
  5. I love Accessoire so much! Such a pretty vampy fall colour <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - so appropriate for fall and winter :)

      Slet
  6. this shade is great for fall <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh how I love this color!!!!

    SvarSlet
  8. Maria, this is *beautiful*! So rich and luscious... ♥

    SvarSlet
  9. Wauw, this one is gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  10. Brown isn't really the colour I like unless we're talking about chocolate. Not shade, food :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well this is by far most red, so you should like it in person ;)
      Ahh, not the shade - food LOL

      Slet
  11. Such a beautiful shade for the fall :D

    SvarSlet
  12. I would surely use this one many times in this autumn! :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. I love this color! It is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  14. I agree with you, it's totally vampy :)

    SvarSlet
  15. Svar
    1. It's strange I didn't before, but now I cannot get enough of them :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...