Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 25. november 2013

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 8 - swap with Denise edition

The Never Ending Haul Story is unlike the other editions a "just arrived" edition, my recent swap with Denise that also included a few lovely b-day pressies that has been waiting to arrive :)
We swapped once before - click HERE to see it - and back then we decided to start buying polish for each other for the next - and here it is :)

First we have Manhattan Redtastic (a very close dupe to Dior Diablotine), My Magnolia, Limmering Lime and Barry M Passion Fruit, a bright and fun red for summer.

Anny Top of Emotion, Lucky Surfer Girl, Mint Dolphin and Blue Love - now I look forward to spring again :)

 Two lemmings slayed RBL Pause and Square Pants :)

Girly Bits Artic Sunrise was another lemming, and I love it sooo much in person too, and Denise knows how much I love pastel yellows and bright mints, so Liquid Laquer Baby Chick, Essence I'm Backstage and  the sweetest ice cone from Etude House Ice Cream BE101

Isadora Crown Jewel, and the totally gorgeous and so my color: P2 Sensual Purple (Mirror Mirror on the Wall coll) - and Dior Diorific Minuit that I also had as a lemming!

My first Dance legend and my first termo polish yay, OPI Embara-Dare Ya! and Chanel 135 Bengal these two both were on my wish list too!!

And Denise knows how much I lemming Chanel Jade - so now I have it, I only need a phone to match it ;) - and the polish is Essence Holo Topping Please!

Thank you so much my dear friend - I loved each and every one - and enjoyed my belated b-day polishes too :)

30 kommentarer:

  1. I'm really curious to see that Dance Legend :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elenaa

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I can tell you it works well - but I show it soon :)

      Slet
  2. So happy that you like them :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Svar
    1. Yes, Denise has access to so many interesting ones :)

      Slet
  4. Wow so many different brands and bottles, so fun to see. I think RBL Pause looks beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. What a cool haul.
    Is Isadora Crown Jewel a duochrome? It looks lovely!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - and no, it's "just" a lovely shimmer :D

      Slet
  6. I can't wait to see that dance legend termo trio!!! :)
    The ice cone bottle made me LOL but I still love more those gorgeous bear bottles :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm wearing it as we speak ;)
      LOL the bears are my favorites ever too :)

      Slet
  7. You always have so many pretties! hehe

    SvarSlet
  8. Nice!!! I like Liquid Laquer Baby Chick :-) and I love all ANNY polishes :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Baby Chick is going to be sooo sweet for spring and summer - just like the Anny's :)
      And of course you like those, there are yellow among them ;)

      Slet
  9. awesome... love that dance legend the best :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'll show that early next week with a full review :)

      Slet
  10. Svar
    1. And they certainly are, I'm a lucky girl :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...