Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 20. september 2014

Bear Pawlish Goblin King swatches

Bear Pawlish Goblin King is a very unique polish. It’s teal, it’s holographic, it’s duochrome and it has a little holo micro holo glitter. Teal might not be my color, but I actually like it a lot, thanks Denise for letting me swatch it!
The application was easy, the dry time is quick – this is two coats with a top coat. 
Do you like Goblin King?

20 kommentarer:

  1. I do :) It has an interesting shade.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased to hear it - and it really does!

      Slet
  2. I like both. Goblin Kind and bottle with bear's paw on it ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Love it! I think I don't own any lacquer with this kind of shade, it's amazing! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Svar
    1. Of course my teal loving friend love it :D

      Slet
  5. I like it very much and it looks really good on you - teal and you ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm not seeing teal and me as permanent partners ;)

      Slet
  6. Cool bottle with the paw and the polish looks great too! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Very cool bottle indeed - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  7. Goblin King is definitely one of my colours, it is gorgeous :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. wow, i think i need this one <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...