Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 21. september 2014

Chanel Troublant 42 swatches - vintage

As promised yesterday:
Chanel Troublant 42 – was released together with Palpitant 41 in 2001. It’s a gorgeous purple to greenish bronze shifting duochrome, and as I mentioned in the Palpitant swatches, I wonder how many other polish manufacturers did duochromes as early as 2001. This is two easy coats without a top coat.
Do you like this old duochrome?
See Palpitant, that has an even stronger duochrome effect right HERE!

25 kommentarer:

  1. I like this one even better than the other one, and I LOVED the other one :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow Its beautiful purple shade (:

    SvarSlet
  3. How should I say. This one is gorgeous too and eventhough it's more 'my colour' than Palpitant, I like Palpitant better.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. I like Palpitant better too. Hm... this has a much more grown-up feeling to it and I'm not so into that xD But still, impressive shade. And indeed... how many duochromes were there 13 years ago!?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL acttually think you might be right about that...
      Yes - Chanel has been the inspiration for so many other creators...

      Slet
  5. Absolutely beautiful, I love a good duochrome and I love the warmer tones in this polish. It looks perfect on your nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it - thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. Another beauty! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. That is a rare gem you found there :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Very pretty! And isn't it strange that the formula still is perfect?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed very pretty - well I have 20-30 year old Chanel polishes with excellent formula - so I love that!!

      Slet
  9. What a beautiful colour. You have an amazing Chanel collection!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - and I sure do or at least I myself think so :D

      Slet
  10. Love it :-D It really is nice and pretty! :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. maybe old, but looks like in best years :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...