Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 9. september 2014

Chaos & Crocodiles Security Breach swatches

Chaos & Crocodiles Security Breach is a gorgeous deep red holo with a slightly magenta hue. The holo is super strong in the sun and very visible in all other light settings too. This is 2 coats without a top coat.
MMMM, I love it and the insanely strong rainbow - what do you think?
It soon will be restocked at Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

28 kommentarer:

  1. I like the bottle with the small crocodile on it and I also like what's inside the bottle. Stunning.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks interesting. Actually more orange-brown on my screen than red? It's pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Then you screen needs calibrating ;) - it is fairly dark true red :)
      Yes, very pretty :)

      Slet
  3. beautyful shade of polish

    SvarSlet
  4. That IS insanely strong rainbow. Looks good on you.

    SvarSlet
  5. I look at this polish and the autumn falling leaves come to my mind. This is very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, well a lot of autumn leaves are that nuance - so you are right!

      Slet
  6. Can't wait to get them,
    they are so beautiful <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You really have something to look forward to!

      Slet
  7. Rainbows! Really pretty polish indeed :)

    SvarSlet
  8. What a stunner! I love the holo effect *melts* hehe and the colour is lovely :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it made me (or rather my heart) melt, so I know the feeling!

      Slet
  9. lovely, but not entirely my cup of tea, or should i say nail polish bottle ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I'm glad then I get to keep this one <3

      Slet
  10. Holo are never enough and I love ALL of them *-*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...