Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 22. september 2014

Ciate Pepperminty and Sugar Plum swatches

I know it's not really the time of year for pastels, but I love them all year round - so here you have two random pastel polishes from Ciate...

Pepperminty:
Ciate Pepperminty is a pretty Tiffany box blue mint cream. You need 2-3 coats for opacity, this is 3 without a top coat.

Sugar Plum:
Ciate Sugar Plum is a beautiful pink-leaning light lilac creme. You need 2-3 coats for opacity, this is 3 without a top coat.
Do you like these two pretty pastels..?

28 kommentarer:

  1. The first one - lovely blue ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. Pshaw on it not being the right time of year for pastels - just pretend you're way south of the equator! *lol* Heck, I have a couple of friends in Australia who love showing off that their Christmas is in the Summer weather...silly friends anyways ;) *LOL*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you are so right about that - I love pastels all year round anyhow :)
      I wouldn't mind living in Australia in our winter months...

      Slet
  3. so pretty shade, love both

    SvarSlet
  4. Yes and Yes! :-) I love them both! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. These both look amazing! I do like them :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I like Sugar Plum very much. Such shades suit you very well.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they do, if they are bright like this one, if they have just a tad of dustiness - not so much!

      Slet
  7. These look stunning! :-) I got the minis in my Ciate calendar, and can't believe that I haven't tried them... Pastels remind me more of snow landscape than summer. I also never understood why the fall collections aren't inspired by the bright orange, red and yellow leaves.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OHH, go try them on soon LOL
      The cold toned pastels have that clean, fresh feel - just like snow, your are right about that!

      Slet
  8. I own the mini size of both of them :)
    Pepperminty is super cute :) And Sugar Plum is a perfect pair for it :)

    SvarSlet
  9. gorgeous colors, i'm not even sure which one i like more :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...