Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 7. september 2014

Crows Toes Asgard swatches

Crows Toes Asgard is a pale blue-green holo with a rich golden shimmer – sometimes it is almost sky blue and sometimes more pale green than blue, it really is a chameleon depending on the light. The holo is super strong in the sun and very strong to strong in any other kind of light – and the shimmers sparkle all the time. This is 2 easy coats with a top coat.
Do you like Asgard?
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

35 kommentarer:

  1. It's a kind of dirty holo but it looks great with the blue sparkles :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, it's not really dirty in person, it's probably the strong holo that tricks the camera!

      Slet
  2. The holos from this collection are awesome !
    Need to wear them soon :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed - I love the entire collection!

      Slet
  3. CrowsToes - yes. Asgard - sorry, not for me. But my CrowsToes wishlist is still long :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it's easy to find CT's for a wish list ;)

      Slet
  4. I like the holo effect, but the paleness made me give it a miss in the end :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was in doubt quite a while, and I would have loved it even more if it was a bit stronger colored...

      Slet
  5. I don't like it, I looove it! It is beautiful. That sparkle, that rainbow. Ah, be still, my heart :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH - love at first sight - it's so wonderful when it happens ;)

      Slet
  6. Oh wow! amazing holo <3 <3 va va voom!!!

    SvarSlet
  7. Asgard is soooo beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  8. What a gorgeous holo! I love everything about this polish - looks amazing :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. The polish is a bit pale but I love the name of it.

    SvarSlet
  10. take me to asgard, pretty please <3

    SvarSlet
  11. You know, I would buy the complete collection just for the names XD But this is amazingly staggering :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I think I know - I'm so glad you like it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...