Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 5. september 2014

Dance Legend Danger Danger swatches

Dance Legend Danger Danger is one of the WOW Prism polishes, and I LOVE everything about the WOW Prism polishes.
Danger Danger is a gorgeous true red loaded with holo flakies. It’s absolutely amazing in the sun, it sparkles and the holo flashes, but really shows off in indoor and artificial lightning too, well even in outdoor shade.
One coat might be all you need, but this is two coats and a coat of Seche Vite. The formula is perfect and the dry time is really good! 
Do you like this red beauty?
You can buy it from Hypnotic Polish!

28 kommentarer:

  1. I really love Danger Danger and all WOW Prisms, but I needed two coats ;o).

    Yes, we're both russian today :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. It is dangerously attractive.

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, a really wonderful red! I like it. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Svar
    1. Very seductive - at least it seduced me :D

      Slet
  5. This is absolutely perfect. I'd give it ten points.

    SvarSlet
  6. This collection really is WOW and I love this red!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In the perfect world I own all the WOW Prisms - LOL I almost do ;)

      Slet
  7. It's really stunning! I do like how this one looks :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. That is stunningly beautiful. I LOVE it!

    SvarSlet
  9. Outstanding! I might even change my mind about (not) wearing red nail polishes :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahh, you changed your avatar *waving hello* - I would love to see you with red nails!

      Slet
  10. from which galaxy this beauty comes? it's really stunning *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The Red Galaxy of course ;) - and yes, beyond stunning!

      Slet
  11. Oh dear Lord, that cries Christmas our loud!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...