Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 2. september 2014

Darling Diva Rooms On Fire swatches

Darling Diva Rooms On Fire is a gorgeous magenta red holo with a very strong holo in the sun, and it’s highly visible in low indoor and artificial light. It’s not even truly flat in outdoors shade. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
It’s from The White Witch Collection. 
Do you like this gorgeous beauty!!
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish!

27 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, it's beautiful, totally my type :)

    SvarSlet
  2. This polish is truly on fire! Rainbow fire! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - that's a good description: Rainbow fire :D

      Slet
  3. I like how strong blue and red flashes in rainbow are.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that often is a problem in the red holo's - but this is amazing!

      Slet
  4. It's a fabulous polish that I really love :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I know you love it too - with good reason!

      Slet
  5. Wow! That holo! This is stunning!!

    SvarSlet
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous and stunning. It looks great and wonderful on you :-)

    Hehe it's also one of my favourite Stevie Nicks songs too :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - and LOL - that's a real win-win then ;)

      Slet
  7. Beautiful... when I see this nail polish I have the feeling that it's perfect for you! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. i wish my rooms are on fire... well, you know what i mean :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...