Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 21. september 2014

Depend swatches: 122, 318 and 354 - a birthday gift!

Recently an unexpected parcel arrived from Serbia, and I immediately recognized the name Vedrana from Cajkine kandze i sve njihove boje!

Thank you so much for this sweet birthday gift Vedrana, it made me very happy!

Let's have a closer look at the Depend polishes!

122:
Depend 122 is neither a magenta pink (Maria pink) nor a red in the bottle, it’s something in between. But on the nail the beautiful magenta – bluish shimmer makes it pop and does make it a kind of Maria pink. It is a bit on the sheer side, this is 3 coats without a top coat. 

318:
Depend 318 is a dusty mint with a subtle shimmer, a bit too grey-toned for me. This is 2 coats without a top coat.

354:
Depend 354 is a pretty, pale lavender with a subtle shimmer. This is 2 coats with a top coat.
Do you have any favorites among these?

28 kommentarer:

  1. Happy belated birthday! :)
    These colours are all so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  2. It's always nice with unexpected birthday gifts! :D I like the pink one the best :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is is, I was very happy - and yes, that's also my favorite :)

      Slet
  3. I like how the lilac one looks on you. Minty one does look a bit too grey for your skin tone, I'll keep that in mind next time. I am surprised that the pink one didn't turn out to be a Maria pink polish. It did look so in the bottle. Nevertheless, it looks very nice on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like them on me and agree that the mint is too dusty. Thanks a lot once more!

      Slet
    2. You're most welcome. I wish I could have gotten you some of those Morgan Taylors from your wish list, but at that moment it wasn't possible.

      Slet
    3. I'm very grateful Vedrana, no matter what <3

      Slet
  4. The polishes looks amazing! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Happy Birthday a bit late! That creamy green polish is beautiful. What a wonderful gift to receive. You have a great friend.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes I was so happy and blessed to have friends like Vedrana :)

      Slet
  6. My favourite will be the first one because of the blue-like glow.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's my favorite too - and for the same reason!

      Slet
  7. I don't have favoutires, I like all of them ^^
    OOoops, I have a parcel that needs to be sent, can you e-mail me your address??? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that's easy then...
      Let's see if I remember - will try ;)

      Slet
  8. Oh, you got mail from my home-land!!! :-) When I read something like this I get homesick! :-) I have to go organize a little "jump" home soon! :-)
    I like Depend 318 and Depend 354, I have some Depend nail polishes but they are blue... surprised? :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed I did - and it sounds good with a visit soon - I wish you came here to visit me too one day :)
      Yes, very surprised that they are blue - really strange hahaha

      Slet
  9. Wow ~ lucky you, thesearereally beautiful

    SvarSlet
  10. Aw shucks - Happy Belated Birthday! Wow, such a nice gift, those colours are really neat! :) Hope you had a terrific day!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much :)
      I had a wonderful day!

      Slet
  11. What pretty polishes and a lovely parcel to arrive to you :-D

    I really like the first one and the shimmer on the second is so good :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. we all love nail mail :D
    that's really sweet gesture, with sweet nail polishes :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We sure do - and it is a super sweet gesture :)

      Slet
  13. Such a good friend you have Maria, i like 318 and it looks good on you :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...