Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 27. september 2014

Dior Bonheur 661 swatches - Collaboration Saturday

It that time of the week, the Saturday thing - you know Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel - and a very special one too: HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Elena! And what better way to celebrate it than:
Dior Bonheur 661 is a bright, fun and girly blue toned pow-wow pink cream, this is a pick-me-up shade ladies and gents! This is two easy coats without a top coat. 
NOTE: As usual Blogger makes my pink colors a bit more vivid than they are in person...
So, do you like this bold pink?
I wonder what the birthday-girl Elena has for us today...?

22 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you so much, Maria. I'm really touched and you chose the perfect polish. Bonheur :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you would think so and like it my dear :)

      Slet
  2. This is such a pretty pink and I like that subtle shimmer it has :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty - and that secret shimmer of Dior is so beautiful!

      Slet
  3. Happy birthday to Elena! Beautiful pink! :-) And some birthday flowers? ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a perfect pink for her - also without flowers...

      Slet
  4. I like it on you, but wouldn't dare to try it myself.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - be brave, you might like it ;)

      Slet
  5. What a gorgeous pink you have here

    SvarSlet
  6. I think it's really pretty, but don't wear colors like that much.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I wouldn't be able to wear this one too often either, but once a while it's gorgeous :)

      Slet
  7. Ooh la la, that's one delicious pink! :) Bday wishes to Elena :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Woah, so hot! Maybe blogger "edited" it a bit but still hot hot :)

    SvarSlet
  9. not my shade, but i had to comment anyway because it looks so stunning on you!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...