Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 13. september 2014

Dior Pandore 754 swatches - Collaboration Satruday

Today it's a new Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel! 
Dior Pandore 754 is my choice for today, it's a gorgeous true red – beautiful, bold and feminine!
This is two easy coats with an excellent formula and good dry time.
Do you like this true red polish?
Let's see what Elena has for us today!

19 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous red Maria! I love it - such a classic :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Feminine indeed. Eye-catching.

    SvarSlet
  3. It looks great on you :-) and if you add some white flowers also I could wear it a little bit :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I enjoyed it as it is, so no flowers I'm afraid ;)

      Slet
  4. Classic is the perfect word for it. I love it! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. It's gorgeous, but that's the one I skipped for Victoire and Trafalagar are too similar :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. Very classy and also glamorous.

    SvarSlet
  7. Ohh!! This is just my kind of color :) Looks a lot like my YSL Rouge Sublime.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't know the YSL, but it must be pretty!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...