Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 30. september 2014

Emily de Molly Where Boys Fear To Tread swatches

Emily De Molly Where Boys Fear To Tread is a gorgeous dark magenta pink holo. The holo is super strong in the sun, and it’s highly visible in low indoor and artificial light. It’s not even truly flat in outdoors shade. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you fear to tread here...?
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

28 kommentarer:

  1. No fears, it's a gorgeous shade and a lovely holo effect!

    SvarSlet
  2. What a gorgeous pink holo. <3

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Very Maria shade. It shows such a strong rainbow. I like it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, a gorgeous Maria pink - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  4. You know what? You always show so many pretty holos that I sometimes don't know what to say without repeating myself ;) This one is so pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, don't worry, I love each and every comment, and I'm happy you like the polishes I show :)

      Slet
  5. The holos are very elegant. Would love to see your holo collection :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Just gorgeous, beautiful colours and great swatches. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I kind of like it although pink is not my color (: Its actually kind of chic color :D

    SvarSlet
  8. I like this polish very much. :-) It's so bright and beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  9. It's a stunningly beautiful polish, I love it! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Simply gorgeous! Maria, I love this one :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. When I saw the title of the post (and the name of the polish) I started "OMG...ing". "Where boys fear to tread" is a song from Smashing Pumpkins (from the 90s), I wonder if she named the polish after it. The shade is really beautiful, but I wish I own it just for its name!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pretty sure it was....
      And yes, it's really beautiful!

      Slet
  12. it suits you great my dear *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...