Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 18. september 2014

Glam Polish Twilight Echoes swatches

Glam Polish Twilight Echoes is a beautiful magenta with blue glass flecks and scattered holo, pretty out of the sun – and so beautiful in the sun!
One coat is fairly opaque, but this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
The application is easy, but I’m not impressed by the dry time. 
Do you like this magenta beauty?
Note that Blogger made it a bit more vidid than it is in person...
I bought it from Hypnotic Polish

24 kommentarer:

  1. So it was drying too slow... Pretty hue :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It was - I even was able to dent it with Seche Vite on top - very unusual...

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous. Last night - our mail was extremely delayed yesterday - I received Glam Polish Unforgettable Dream and I'm now very curious to try it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I look forward to hearing what you think of it!
      I have other GP's they don't dry slowly all of them..

      Slet
  3. beautiful, need to wear some of my Glam Polishes :D

    SvarSlet
  4. You have posted about stunning polishes lately that this one leaves me a bit unimpressed. It is pretty, but not as impressive as some others.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It doesn't have a rainbow, maybe that's what's missing :)

      Slet
  5. It's gorgeous. I'm so curious about Glam Polish. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Hmm I dont know but Something Is off about this polish (: Or is it just me? |:

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately we do not all have the same taste :D

      Slet
  7. It looks pretty but shame about the drying time :-| We have such busy lives these days drying time matters!!! ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have a friend who do not have the same problems with it - so it's probably just me :)

      Slet
  8. That's such a beautiful shade! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. As you know I have just fallen in love with Glam Polish. I like every shade they have! This one is no exception!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do make many gorgeous shades don't they :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...