Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 12. september 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Forget Me Not swatches

Liquid Sky Lacquer Forget Me Not is very complex to describe. It’s blue, periwinkle leaning, and the finish is kind of metallic (in a good way) with a medium density holo, a strong effect in the sun and fairly or very visible in most light settings. Application is a breeze and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think? I loved wearing this delicate shade....
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.




35 kommentarer:

  1. Not exactly "my" hue but I like the sparkles :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh, how cute! I need this polish!!!

    SvarSlet
  3. I love this shade of blue, I think is the most elegant ever, and I love holos, so I just realized I need this one asap!!! :) great swatches as usual :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Uh, that is really beautiful! Complex is a really good word for it :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I love everything about this polish. This blue is to die for :D

    SvarSlet
  6. I love the color and the name of it too, it suites it very good!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's the perfect name for tit!
      A wonderful weekend to you too!

      Slet
  7. I like this colour - it looks really good and I love the holo effect too :-) I like the fact it does look metallic :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. What a cute color! Sweet baby blue AND holo <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Another interesting and beautiful holo polish.

    SvarSlet
  10. This time I can say "I own it" :D and also "I love it" :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. It reminds me a little bit to A England Dancing With Nureyev. Great colou.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that one is on my wish list, so I need to buy it soon and compare ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...