Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 19. september 2014

Picture Polish Denim swatches

Picture Polish Denim is a somewhat dusty, almost smoky, medium denim blue loaded with flakies. To be honest I was pretty sure I was going to swatch it and let it find a new home, but no, it’s not going anywhere, it stays. The first coat goes on very opaque, but this is two coats without a top coat.
Do you like it...?
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

27 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely, I like the smallest cyan blue particles in this the best.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are very pretty - and I agree without them it wouldn't be this nice!

      Slet
  2. Soooo pretty, I haven't tried mine yet...;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You have something to look forward to then ;)

      Slet
  3. It is gorgeous and those flecks are just lovely. Good thing you decided to keep it. It suits you beautifully.

    SvarSlet
  4. Yes, I like it! It's the perfect dusky blue!

    SvarSlet
  5. Just Perfect. I Adore the color :D

    SvarSlet
  6. I love it too, and would definitely have kept it too :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I LOOOVE it! And I'm wondering WHY I've never seen that already :S

    SvarSlet
  8. I do really like this one! It's a real stunner :-D There is something really special about it :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. If I had it, I would NEVER EVER get the crazy idea to find him a new home! :-) :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I know you wouldn't - and after all it's blue, right ;)

      Slet
  10. Love the particles in it!

    SvarSlet
  11. you should definitely keep this one *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...