Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 6. september 2014

Polish Me Silly I'll Call You Crater swatches

Polish Me Silly I’ll Call You Crater is a multichrome shifting in a lot of shades and it’s loaded with green shimmer. I see green = in most light settings as a teal, purple and a brownish red as the dominant shades. I think I could have stopped at 2 coats, it probably would be great layered over black too, but this is 3 coats with a top coat.
I like this type of multichrome on others, but you know me and teal - we aren't the best of friends...
I bought it from Hypnotic Polish

21 kommentarer:

  1. It looks OK, it's just not my type: but I guess it will find its fans because it's interesting.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am sure it will have a lot of fans, but we cannot like all shades there are ;)

      Slet
  2. I love teal as you know, but this one does not ring my bell. Perhaps it's too murky for me? I don't know :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I have noticed that the darker and murkier teals dosn't really call your name :)

      Slet
  3. I am unsure about this polish. I dont like it but dont dislike either. I love the green shimmer though (:

    SvarSlet
  4. The shimmer in this polish looks so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. I like it. It's not your regular blue-purple duochrome and it does look very pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I was pretty certain you would like it ;)

      Slet
  6. This one is really stunning. I love the colour and the flakies.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. looks like galaxy nails in just few strokes of brush :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, what a nice compliment to this polish!!

      Slet
  8. I do like iridescent polishes so much. They always reel me in! This one is lovely :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I think this one looks amazing on you :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - the teal thing might be going on only in my head ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...