Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 23. september 2014

Powder Perfect Jealousy swatches - Melancholia collection

Powder Perfect Jealousy is from the Melancholia collection 2014.
Jealousy is a fabulously gorgeous (did I mention fabulous?) magenta (raspberry) holo with a super strong effect in the sun – but also very visible in all other light settings except in outdoor shade, in artificial light in the evening it’s just amazing. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Did I somehow mention that I love this one - nah, probably not, but I can tell you I do ;)
It's new in the shop Edgy Polish where I bought this beauty!! 

25 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous hue :) I like it a lot :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous colour, stunning holo (and the name of the collection made me think of Lars von Trier ;o)).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. It is fabulously gorgeously fabulous :D That is another stunner in your holo collection.
    I also love the logo of the brand. Sometimes little things like that can make me pick certain polish over similar one.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Exactly - a perfect description ;)
      Yes, I am the same way, some bottles and designs calls my name loudly :D

      Slet
  4. Oh dear God, it has a gorgeous flame in it *w*

    SvarSlet
  5. I'm not surprised hat you love this one, it's gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Huh, this is a strong holo! Prett!

    SvarSlet
  7. This is such and elegant shade. Gorgeous photos!

    SvarSlet
  8. You are posting some seriously gorgeous shades lately I am running out of words to describe them :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. This one left me speachless too LOL
      Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  9. Oh wow! What a stunner! Love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Also this one is "wow", but I saw Despair few minutes ago and well... if you give me Despair you can keep Jealousy... I guess I'm just jealous ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - OK given no other option I do prefer this one over Despair :D

      Slet
  11. i definitely feel jealousy... you always have the prettiest polishes ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...