Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 26. januar 2015

Bear Pawlish Bowties Are Cool swatches - faded versions

Bear Pawlish Bowties Are Cool is a beautiful dark sapphire blue holo with a light green hue that makes it ever so slightly teal-leaning. OBS: Later it has come to my attention that this batch is faded, the real Bowties Are Cool is a deep blue polish! The holo effect is super strong in the sun, strong in artificial light and visible in most light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
So - do you like bowties - or rather do you like THIS Bowtie?
Meet all my indies and more Bear Pawlish here: Indies & Co.



38 kommentarer:

  1. Well, it's really gorgeous. Good to know, I got a similar one ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, similar - but is it just as pretty? ;)

      Slet
  2. Had to blink a few times... Oh my, it's stunning!! And so BLUE!!

    SvarSlet
  3. Well each polish more pretty than the previous :) If I could choose one of your holos i think it would take me a year to decide has all of them are amazing :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, you are so sweet - thank you so much!

      Slet
  4. Blue with green shimmer...it is definitely for me. Love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - ah, that's what written all over it, couldn't see it before now - it's your name ;)

      Slet
  5. I think that bow ties ARE cool, as is this polish :D

    SvarSlet
  6. This blog is not healthy for me..... I really want to buy some Bear Pawlish polishs right now!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - or maybe not healthy for your credit card :D
      Go, go, go Helena!!!

      Slet
  7. That holo is great! I like holos more and more the longer I read your blog.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahhh so my program: brainwash all girls into loving holos is slowly working :D

      Slet
  8. Ok, I'm done. This one on top of all the other Bear Pawlish you posted. This is just too cool to be true :°D

    SvarSlet
  9. That's beautiful, it wants to live with me! ;D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nahhh it doesn't - at least not THIS bottle - but you are right, it is a polish that is SO you!

      Slet
  10. I do love bowties :-D Men look good in them :-)

    And this polish is just stunning and gorgeous :-D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do - I agree!
      I'm pleased you like it!

      Slet
  11. Awwwwwww this is so me *______________*

    SvarSlet
  12. Svar
    1. They sure are - especially when they look like this!

      Slet
  13. UUUmmmmmaaaahhhh..... What a Bowtie!!!!!! Simply Gorgeous. <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...