Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 24. januar 2015

Chanel 2014 collections

Several of you have asked if I could show my Chanel polishes in photos, but it's difficult to show 330+ polishes in a few photos.
So on request I decided to show them sorted by year starting with 2014 and going backwards as far as I know - and all the ones of unknown age I'll figure tout how to show in another way.

But first we have 2014 - all with links to the swatches: 
Chanel Notes du Printemps coll. spring 2014: Charivari 603 and Tapage 605 - Ballerina 167 from spring 2005 was repromoted in this collection, but I only show the new releases.

Le Rouge coll. spring 2014: Coup de Coeur 609

Reflets d’Été de Chanel summer 2014: Tutti Frutti 612, Sweet Lilac 615, Pink Tonic 619, Mirabella 623 - also in this coll.: a repromotion of Eastern Light now with number 613, not shown.

États Poétiques coll. fall 2014: Secret 625, Atmosphère 629 and Orage 631

Les Rouges Cultes de Chanel - Repromotions of 3 old red classics: Rouge No 19 (1986-96), Rouge Flamboyant 38 (1980-1999), Laque Rouge 71 (1981-1986). Normally I don't show the repromotions, but these were originally posted so many years ago!
 
Rouge Allure Gloss: Intention 633 (not in EU), Expression 635 and Exception 639

Plumes Précieuse coll. holiday 2014: Phenix 687 and a repromotion of 18 Vamp, the latter not shown.


20 kommentarer:

  1. wow, this will be a lot of work, but the fun type!

    SvarSlet
  2. The pinks! and not only them :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Por tu culpa me compro muuuchos más esmaltes jejej, me encantan, el tapage cuando te lo vi me lo tuve que comprar!! y temo que me pasará lo mismo con rouge flamoyan :D!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I have broad shoulders, so no problem, I'm happy to tempt you ;)

      Slet
  4. I think it is wonderful to have a big collection of one brand. Maybe I will do this someday with Glam Polish ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, especially brands that have existed so many years - that info isn't available online unless you are lucky!

      Slet
  5. Chanel always has these gorgeous red and pinks, love it!

    SvarSlet
  6. Nice collection for last year - I've got a few of them :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. What a super collection you have here!

    SvarSlet
  8. My God, how brave I've been last year. I bought 7 only.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. to me, these are quite everyday ordinary colors, but i'd love to see all your chanel bottles :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't quite agree there LOL
      But I hope you come and visit some day :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...