Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 10. januar 2015

Chanel Blanc Pétale, Symphonie Blanche de Chanel 2009 - Collaboration Saturday

It's once again time for a Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel :)
Chanel Blanc Pétale was the only nail polish in the Symphonie Blanche de Chanel fall 2009, and as far as I know it was an EU and Asia exclusive. It’s a pretty off-white with a lovely silver shimmer. Two or three coats are needed, but because of my ridges I choose to show it in four easy coats – without a top coat.
I like a pretty off white - do you?
I wonder what Elena has for us today - let's have a look...
My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collectionsby year Wish-& swap list

30 kommentarer:

  1. The shimmer is really lovley. :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Pretty white with shimmer. I like white a lot!

    SvarSlet
  3. The shimmer is what makes this special in my opinion :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Ohhh this one is awesome! and have some shimmer ! cool :) I like it <3

    SvarSlet
  5. It's a nice colour but that shimmer is just wonderful and makes it more interesting :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - and Chanel makes those shimmers so well!

      Slet
  6. Not bad for a white pearly polish!!

    SvarSlet
  7. I love shimmery whites. This one is great! Though four coats are pretty much...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, 3 coats is enough for normal use as I write - this was only to secure ridges not shining through when the flash hits it!

      Slet
  8. I like the softness of this shade.

    SvarSlet
  9. It looks very nice and delicate :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. if it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have an idea chanel did so many whites :D

    SvarSlet
  11. gorgeous, so delicate, gentle, and feminine, love it *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...