Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 17. januar 2015

Chanel Rêverie Parisienne: Tenderly 641, Désirio 643 and Paradisio 645, spring 2015 – Collaboration Saturday

In this Collaboration Saturday with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I have the entire Chanel Rêverie Parisienne spring 2015 collection: Tenderly 641, Désirio 643 and Paradisio 645, the first Chanel collection this year.

Tenderly 641:
Chanel Tenderly 641 is a mushroom cream with a hint of mauve. It’s easy to work with, and I show it in 2 coats without a top coat.

Paradisio 645:
Chanel Paradiso 645 is a super pale mint with a subtle shimmer. The finish is pearlescent and prone to brushstrokes, and the dry time is slower than normal, so I must confess I’m disappointed with this one. You see it in 2 coats without a top coat, so at least it’s not sheer.
 Remember that even if there are brush strokes this photo is extremely sharp and super enlarged, so it's not THIS bad in person!

And last but not least my favorite Désirio 643:
Chanel Désiro 643 is a gorgeous magenta red with a super subtle pink and blue shimmer – I love it. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
My conclusion is: Tenderly is very elegant even if it isn't my kind of shade, Paradiso could have been pretty with a different finish and Désiro is just gorgeous, I love it!
My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list
Now, let's see what Elena has for us today, shall we?



26 kommentarer:

  1. Desirio - great one. 2nd place goes to the first Chanel and the third to the second one. The mushroom with mauve is a nice combo!

    SvarSlet
  2. Nice collection. I like Desirio on you, but on its own Tenderly is my favourite.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear that as I love Desiro - Tenderly is going to have a lot of fans I'm sure!

      Slet
  3. I can't wait to receive mine - except Paradiso of course. Hopefully next week they'll arrive.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. I have them too..Desirio is so gorgeous, Tenderly is my love but Paradiso is very disappointing!
    Happy Saturday my dear <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes I know, I have been drooling over your swatches LOL
      I agree, Paradiso is a disappointment!
      A happy Sunday to you dear Karo!

      Slet
  5. I agree with you. And I think Tenderly has a very interesting color.

    SvarSlet
  6. we haven't seen any chanel for some time now, but i don't mind ;)
    tenderly looks awesome :D

    SvarSlet
  7. The first two are nice but the Desiro is perfection!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right about Desiro - it's very desirable ;)

      Slet
  8. I like the last two. I must confess I want Paradisio but not so sure now. Desirio is amazing :-) They are released on Friday over here - so I might just get one or two ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you have the chance to test it in the shop, you could do that, and then decide!
      I'm sure you will love Desiro :)

      Slet
    2. I always have my nails painted so I usually test on my husband's nails ;-) I will need to test it to see what I think - I'm sure he'll love it ;-) LOL :-D

      Slet
    3. LOL - what a good idea. I normally bring swatch sticks ;)

      Slet
  9. El paradiso es tan diferente y original...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right - but still I'm let down by the brush strokes...

      Slet
  10. My favourite here is Chanel Tenderly 641 :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was kind of guessing you might prefer that one :)

      Slet
  11. i can't believe i'm saying this, but i'm going to pass on this collection

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - if I hadn't been a collector I might have said that too - but I probably would have bought Desiro <3

      Slet
  12. My conclusion perfectly match yours :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...