Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 5. januar 2015

Glam Polish Defying Gravity - Broadway coll. swatches

Glam Polish Defying Gravity is from the Broadway collection. It’s a beautiful warm toned wine red with a lot of copper flecks. The holo effect is fairly subtle in most light settings – but the flecks make it stand out. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
It might not be an extreme holo - but I still think it's extremely nice :)
Meet all my indies and more Glam Polishes here: Indies & Co.

37 kommentarer:

  1. It's pretty, it has this wine flash - lovely!

    SvarSlet
  2. Really lovely colour! Although I suspect I like almost everything if it comes in holo (or with contrasting shimmer) :)
    And now I'll have the song stuck in my head all morning...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I know that feeling about holo and contrasting shimmer ;)

      Slet
  3. It's really extremely nice :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. So pretty! Love the inner contrast with the copper flecks!

    SvarSlet
  5. I have my eyes on this one! Think I may have to get it soon. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. On my wishlist! Hope to own this one day. So beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  7. I looove it, so glad I bought this one. :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. While Wicked may be an overdone and overrated musical, this colour is AMAZING!

    SvarSlet
  9. Gorgeous color, would be perfect for me :))
    I wish you all the best for the new year dear!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and I also wish you a wonderful 2015!

      Slet
  10. it is a super rich shade, i like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - and I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  11. It's really nice, I like that one too :)

    SvarSlet
  12. This is really pretty and I like the holo sparkles! WOW :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, so do I - it really has WOW factor!

      Slet
  13. It looks very elegant, I like it :-)

    SvarSlet
  14. Extremely beautiful, I would say :) Love this kind of finish!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...