Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 7. januar 2015

Glam Polish Red Handed - Welcome to Storybrooke coll. swatches

Glam Polish Red Handed is from the Welcome to Storybrooke collection. It’s a magenta leaning red/pink holo with a beautiful green to pink shifting shimmer. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it?
Meet all my indies and more Glam Polishes here: Indies & Co.
I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

25 kommentarer:

  1. Eh, pretty again :D Your collection is amazing!

    SvarSlet
  2. It's nice, but it looks a bit rusty?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. It is an interesting colour. I like the name very much.

    SvarSlet
  4. Uh, pretty! I like its strong colour :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Cool :) But this doesn't make me thing of Storybrooke at all - LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well - as long as it's pretty, it doesn't disturb me :)

      Slet
  6. This one is really pretty and girlie :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Gorgeous, that's what it is :)

    SvarSlet
  8. The color is beautiful! It reminds me of Picture Polish Scarlett.

    SvarSlet
  9. red handed welcome, cool name... and the color is not bad either :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a very cool name - and you are right ;)

      Slet
  10. Very nice and it looks nice on you :-) I would need some flowers on it :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, flowers would suit it well!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...