Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 1. januar 2015

Glam Polish Sorceress, Cast a Spell coll. swatches

Glam Polish Sorceress is from the Cast a Spell coll.
It’s a girly berry pink holo base packed with holo glitters – it somehow reminds me of candy. It’s fairly opaque in the first coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. It dries a bit gritty without a top coat. 
Do you like this girly, magenta pink?
Meet all my indies and more Glam Polishes here: Indies & Co.
I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

29 kommentarer:

  1. What a nice pink. But I don't feel it looks like Sorceress, but like raspberrry jam :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. wow! very nice pink <3 I need some Glam Polish nail polishes <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Mmm me ha enamorado, es ideal para verano!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it has such a summer and spring feel to it :)

      Slet
  4. It's a nice colour and I like all the glittery bits :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. I agree, they don't come much prettier than this :)

      Slet
  6. I'm safe :D Looks great but I always have some fear of glitters (removal issues).

    SvarSlet
  7. Hahaha - well I share that glitter removal fear - and I admit this is was an issue ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. This shade looks really great on you.

    SvarSlet
  9. I fear bigger glitter particles, but the colour is wonderful :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think so too - even with my fear of glitters LOL

      Slet
  10. It's cute but that doesn't convince me 100% :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's perfect for spring and summer - well all year round as a pick me upper LOL

      Slet
  11. love holo combined with glitter :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I - but not so much when I remove it :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...