Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 13. januar 2015

Holo swatch spam: Shaka, Pupa, Lady Venezia, Mi-ny

In this holo swatch spam you will meet 2 extreme holos and 2 subtle holos: Shaka Hologram Sky, Pupa 80, Lady Venezia 24, Mi-ny Violet 6!
They were a gift/swap from the super sweet Chiara from IlMio Beauty Case - thank you so much my friend!

Ok, prepare for the first one, get your sun glasses ready for Shaka Hologram Sky:
Shaka Hologram Sky is a beautiful and bright pastel blue holo with a super wicked strong effect. I experienced a little dragging in the second coat even over a ridge filler bc that works like a aqua bc, and it does cling to the nail and show imperfections – but GAHH, it’s so gorgeous <3 You see it in 2 coats without a top coat.

Now you can remove your sun glasses for the next two, the first it Pupa 80:
Pupa 80 is a very delicate and pale green holo, a bit khaki leaning I would say. Considering the light shade the holo effect is fairly strong and fairly visible in most light settings. The formula was rather easy to work with, I experienced just a little dragging (I did use a ridge filler base coat), and it clings to the nails showing imperfections, but not as bad as some other brands. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

The next is Lady Venezia 24:
Lady Venezia 24 is a pale grey-blue holo with a medium strong effect. The formula was nice to work with, and this is 2 coats without a top coat.

And for Mi-ny Violet 6 you definitely need you sun glasses again:
Mi-ny Violet 6 is a gorgeous lavender-pink also with a super wicked strong effect, seriously strong. I experienced a little dragging even over a ridge filler bc that works like a aqua bc and it does cling to the nail and show imperfections – but OMG, it’s beyond gorgeous <3 You see 2 coats without a top coat.
So this was two extreme holos and two subtle. I have a soft spot for the strong rainbows - what do you prefer?

39 kommentarer:

  1. The first and last one are wowzers, so wow wow wow :))) Pupa is subtle yet pretty and I have the same Lady Venezia :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes ladies and gents - that's exactly how I feel, I love the insanely strong rainbows :)

      Slet
  2. All Italian holos! :D I have two of them, the Shaka and the Lady Venezia. I have not bought a mi-ny yet since they are "already seen elsewhere" kind of colours, but they have a really strong effect, that's sure! I have a couple of Pupa, I love them, so cute ♡ my favourite is the violet one :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - all Italian beauties <3
      I agree, the Mi-ny is fabulous - and it seems their holos all have super strong rainbows just like the Shaka's :)

      Slet
  3. Some stunners, some subtles, but my favourite is Pupa holo.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well my favorites are the Shaka and the Mi-ny :)

      Slet
    2. No wonder. They are striking.

      Slet
  4. aaa! my definition of holo will never be the same again! Shaka♥♥♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you are so right about that - Laylaa also makes insane rainbows :)

      Slet
  5. For God's sake!!!! Look at those polishes!!!! My EYES! MY EYESSSS!!! From the four swatches, Shaka Hologram Sky did impress me a lot! Mi-ni Violet 6 is also beautiful, of course, ellegand and stylish, but I must admit that from all these polishes, Shaka is still shinning ... a vision to behold!

    =D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I told you - you need sunglasses ;)
      I'm glad you love them as much as I do!

      Slet
  6. Some really pretty holos! I think I'm with Aneta, I'm loving the first and last! Holo overload *drools* :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. I recommend aqua base coat for the two extreme holos, that might help with the dragging :)
    I love the first one the most :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you definitely need that - but i used a ridge filler with the same finish/surface, and still I experienced just a little bit of dragging!

      Slet
  8. Are'nt they just gorgeous especially the first and the last one

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - and the Shaka and the Mi-ny are also my favorites :)

      Slet
  9. I've resisted this Mi-ny polish for a very long time because I thought it was too similar to a Color Club holo, but it looks so pretty on your pictures!!! I don't like that it shows imperfections, but I'm going to buy it! I really love strong holos, but often I'm more comfortable wearing weaker holos. Awesome photos as usual!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think it has a stronger rainbow - so go for it :)
      You are right, that's the only down side in what I usually call first generation of holos - that's why I love the indie makers holos, even if their rainbows aren't as strong...

      Slet
  10. to be honest , i wasn't prepared .. i am not felling well.. have headache if this amazing pictures ! hahahha wonderful..speechless

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh that's terrible :D *handing you a pair of sun glasses* - there now, did that help ;)
      Yep, they do leave you speechless, don't they!!

      Slet
  11. *take sunglasses off* OMG - Hologram Sky and Mi-ny Violet are truly stunning. Not really my colours, but due to that effect they're a must have.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I'm glad you wore sun glasses - you are right, they are sooo strong!

      Slet
  12. Hun, I really needed the sunglasses for Shaka Hologram Sky...wow, it is the most powerful holo that I have ever seen, it takes the spotlight from all the other ones!

    SvarSlet
  13. Åh vad vackra allihopa! Fast det är iofs alltid holografiska lack enligt mig ;p Men gillar särskilt den från Mi-ny, superfin!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, jeg elsker også alle holo's - og ja, den er rigtigt fin!

      Slet
  14. Shaka Hologram Sky *.*
    i'm mesmerized, it really has wicked strong holo effect <3

    SvarSlet
  15. The Shaka and mi-ny polish are sooo pretty!

    SvarSlet
  16. Shaka Hologram Sky is so strong! My favourite here is Lady Venezia 24 :-)

    SvarSlet
  17. The Shaka is my fav one among those (and it is pretty much dupe of the mi-ny blue one, but shaka is no longer available so it's basically a HTF) :) But Lady Venezia is just too gorgeous to not be bought *____* well, I can go ahead with the other two too XD

    SvarSlet
  18. It's also my favorite - I'm so happy you got these beauties for me <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...