Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 1. januar 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Amethyst Aura swatches

I hope you all are safe and not feeling too bad this morning :D
Lilypad Lacquer Amethyst Aura is an amethyst kind of smoky dark purple in low light, but in the sun it’s a holo fest of scattered particles. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite…
Do you like it..?
I bought it from Norway Nails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

28 kommentarer:

  1. Very Gorgeous :D Happy New year !!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and thanks the same to you!

      Slet
  2. I like the colour but it is a little dusky, isn't it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it is, maybe even a bit too much for me...

      Slet
  3. Happy New Year, Maria!

    It's gorgeous. An aura of violett.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks the same Elena - it's a good description!

      Slet
  4. This is so beautiful. My sort of shade and it looks lovely on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, this should be right up your alley!

      Slet
  5. Es un esmalte de uñas muy bonito

    SvarSlet
  6. What a gorgeous dark purple. Love the holo sparkles too! :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. A beautiful darkish colour with a lovely holo effect

    SvarSlet
  8. Ok this one is a keeper for sure! I already have a coulple of near-black polishes but none of them has a violet soul like this one!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. What a nice way to describe it - it really has a violet soul <3

      Slet
  9. You wear these dark purple shades so well!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - I'm so pleased you think so!

      Slet
  10. This is so pretty! :) Very "strange" one, but in a good way ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is one of my odd but nice purples :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...