Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 4. januar 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Vixens Wear Violet swatches

Lilypad Lacquer Vixens Wear Violet is a gorgeous medium purple with a fairly strong holo and a load of shimmer. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
It's pretty gorgeous, isn't it?
Meet all my indies and more Lylipad's here: Indies & Co.
I bought it from Norway Nails. Use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

31 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, that's gorgeous! Love the colour and the rainbows :)

    SvarSlet
  2. This really is a gorgeous deep purple - loving the holo effect too :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. That is a really lovely purple

    SvarSlet
  4. What a gorgeous purple.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. Vixens, violets and purple holo? You got me :D

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks lovely. I like how holo effect works great with this base colour. It almost gives a duochrome-y look.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does - it's so interesting to look at!

      Slet
  7. i have to say, the name suits it well!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - I love everything about it - including the name :)

      Slet
  8. The holographic glitter is so sparkly!

    SvarSlet
  9. No, it's not! "Gorgeous" isn't enough, it is way more than that *_*

    SvarSlet
  10. Maria, you make my head spin with all these holos, i even don't know what to say anymore *.*
    just to let you know, if anyone robs your place, it'll probably be me :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, wouldn't you rather just be adopted...? ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...