Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 25. januar 2015

Liquid Sky Lacquer Bird Of Paradise + comparisons

Liquid Sky Lacquer Bird Of Paradise is a beautiful multichrome with a super strong shift between blue, red, pink, purple, bronze and more. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

In the bottle Polish Me Silly Vino looks a lot like Bird Of Paradise – so I decided to do a comparison. I was sure they would be dupes, but I was surprised to see that they aren’t.
Vino has a darker and more blue toned purple, it’s more sheer (needed 3 coats) and the shift isn't as strong as in Bird Of Paradise.
Liquid Sky Lacquer Bird Of Paradise = LSK BOP and Polish Me Silly Vino = PMS Vino 
Do you like Bird of Paradise - and do you own any of these two polishes...

32 kommentarer:

  1. I do like Bird of Paradise, cool polish indeed. :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. They both are stunning, Birth of Paradise is slightly more stunning, I think :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I like the polish a lot, but I don't own any of the two. What a shame :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Really gorgeous <3
    I love my Twilight Hummingbird and
    need to wear it again :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, there are so many beauties we need to wear again!

      Slet
  5. A strong color change! Sadly the Polish Me Silly Multichromes are all very sheer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It has - and yes, that's also my feeling...

      Slet
  6. I love its multichromatic quality. I can actually see that it goes past purple. Quite like sunset over the ocean.

    SvarSlet
  7. Very pretty and good with the comparsion!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you found it useful!

      Slet
  8. My BoP arrived this week and it's stunning!!!

    SvarSlet
  9. I really like those colour shifters.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. I like both they are very similar to me not dupes but similar :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, they are not at all dupes - eve if the bottles leads one to believe that!

      Slet
  11. What a gorgeous purple, it looks great here :-D My kinda purple for sure :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. I love Bird Of Paradise, i really love it :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Like them both but I do prefer Polish Me Silly, sooooo beautiful with that shimmer *_*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK - I prefer the LSL because it's stronger and more opaque LOL

      Slet
  14. nice, but i don't hear it calling my name ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear that, then it doesn't fly away!!

      Slet
  15. I do like Bird of Paradise. <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...