Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 27. januar 2015

MOD Lacquer Atomic Age swatches

MOD Lacquer Atomic Age is a beautiful deep plum purple with scattered holo effect and in the description “with a bright 3D holographic rainbow sparkle that dries to a smooth finish”. All though I love the stronger holo rainbows that Jennifer also makes, I also really like this more subtle holo with a strong effect in the sun, very visible in artificial light, and it’s visible in low light. And the color <3 It’s easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
You find MOD Lacquer right HERE!
Isn't it gorgeous?
Meet all my indies and more MOD Lacquers here: Indies & Co.

36 kommentarer:

  1. I like it, don't know why but it reminds me of wild animals :O

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love to hear the associations polishes and nail art gives my readers - thanks for sharing :)

      Slet
  2. Wow, so grungy! Really beautiful indeed, I wouldn't mind having something like this in my stash :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful colour and it goes so well with that shimmer. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  4. Another one for the wishlist, what a beauty!!

    SvarSlet
  5. I like sparkly holos even more than linear holos. This is s lovely shade!

    SvarSlet
  6. It's a really pretty colour and I like the sparkles :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. I love everything about this! The color is gorgeous and I also like the subtle holo effect.

    SvarSlet
  8. That's a very interesting holo effect. The colour is spot on :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - I adore these wine type of colors!

      Slet
  9. So pretty....

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. Ahhh... scattered holos... my downfall, every time!
    Gorgeous swatches of a beautiful polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - normally I prefer strong rainbows/linear holo - but this is simply perfect, and I love it so much!!

      Slet
  11. Beautiful, dark and strong, I like it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. Ohhhhhh Maria........this issssssssssss Amazinggggggggggggg Amazingggggggg Amazingggggggg.....I am loving it. Ohwwww......Aaahhhh.....wowwww.... ;-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...