Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 29. januar 2015

MOD Lacquer Clandestine swatches

MOD Lacquer Clandestine is a teal-leaning turquoise holo with a super strong effect both in the sun, in artificial light and it’s visible in most light settings. It’s easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
You find MOD Lacquer right HERE!
I thinks it's super gorgeous - do you like it?
Meet all my indies and more MOD Lacquer here: Indies & Co.

30 kommentarer:

  1. I's heavenly, what a lovely shade!

    SvarSlet
  2. Ooooh, what a pretty summer color! Swimming Pool ahoy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yep, it also gives me the pool and sea vibes :)

      Slet
  3. These MOD Lacquers are starting to be my holo favourites I think, how beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I hope you get some of them soon :)

      Slet
  4. Espectacular color piscina...wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - and it really is a wow polish!

      Slet
  5. lol, i was just watching this polish yesterday, wondering should i buy it or not ;)
    it looks super awesome *.*

    SvarSlet
  6. It is striking. So beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  7. It's really nice, I like the colour and the stunning holo effect :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. What? Clandestine?!? It is called Chiara, I tell you... XD

    SvarSlet
  9. Teal-leaning turquoise? YES PLEASE *____*

    SvarSlet
  10. really lovely, i definitely need a shade like this

    SvarSlet
  11. Beautiful shade, very nice and fresh :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. It's Miiinnnnddddbbbbllllloooowwwwiiinnnggg!!!!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...