Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 19. januar 2015

MOD Lacquer Telekinetic swatches

MOD Lacquer Telekinetic is blue-toned purple with a scattered holo effect and in the description “with a bright 3D holographic rainbow sparkle that dries to a smooth finish”. It’s easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
You find MOD Lacquer right HERE!
This was the first MOD Lacquer I have shown you - but more to come - also with a strong rainbow!!
Meet all my indies here: Indies & Co.

30 kommentarer:

  1. Hi, Maria!
    My eyes shine with such beauty and effetc! And this color... oh my!

    =D

    SvarSlet
  2. Love the colour, the name and the label. This one looks like an overall winner to me.

    SvarSlet
  3. This is sooo pretty! I've been lemming after Mod for ages, it always makes me so happy to see great photo's of their polishes like these. Such an amazing holo <3 xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I hope you soon give in and buy some - you will not regret it!

      Slet
  4. I love this shade of purple.

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. LOL - so right, what's not to like about that combo!

      Slet
  6. It sure is a gorgeous purple - loving it :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Lovely purple colour and a great overall look to it

    SvarSlet
  8. What a nice purple, I like that a lot! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. A real gorgeous purple.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. So gorgeous !
    I really like the Mod Lacquers :D

    SvarSlet
  11. One of the most beautiful purple holos that I've ever seen :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...