Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 12. januar 2015

NailNation 3000 Eternal Love swatches

NailNation 3000 Eternail Love is a beautiful fuchsia/magenta pink holo. It’s easy to work with and the dry time is good. This is 2 coats without a top coat.
As usual Blogger makes my pinks more vivid, so imagine this a bit less vivid - but still gorgeous :D
Meet all my indies here: Indies & Co.
I bought it from NorwayNails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

25 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous pink! It reminds me of some magenta shades I have in my stash... can't wait to wear them as soon as weather gets better!
    If you don't want Blogger to make photos more vivid you can turn off that option I guess :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, they are perfect for spring and summer :)
      I did all the right things considering the settings - but still it doesn't work on my pinks. I'm afraid it will not change unless I connect my blog to Google+ - but I want to keep my name Maria's Nail Art - rather than my real name :(

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous holo pink. But presently I don't like the name of it. You know why.... :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and I know why LOL - but some people get to experience that - but only a very few ;)

      Slet
  3. Never heard of this brand! But cute it is! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Nice colour, it looks very rich! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. That's absolutely fabulous! I love my NailNations! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also love mine - their rainbows are so beautiful!

      Slet
  6. It really is a gorgeous one - trying to imagine it less vivid! Still pretty and lovely holo effect :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Eternal love is a perfect name for such a great polish!

    SvarSlet
  8. Colors like this make me think of summer. Great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me too - it's such a summer and spring shade!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...