Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 11. januar 2015

Smitten Polish Blue Twilight - Hypnotic Polish store exclusive

Smitten Polish Blue Twilight is a Hypnotic Polish store exclusive. It’s a beautiful sapphire blue medium strength holo with a lot of shimmer. It easily can be used in one rich coat, but this is two!
Do you like this beautiful store exclusive from HypnoticPolish?
Meet all my indies including more Smitten Polishes here: Indies & Co.
Later today (evening here in Denmark) I have my first post in a series of "Thoughts..." - so if you are interested check in later ;)

36 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. It is so pretty - but it's a holo fortunately, so no troublesome glitter removal ;)

      Slet
  2. I love it, Maria! Gorgeous wowzer with a beautiful shade.

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful! I am excited to read your "Thoughts"!

    SvarSlet
  4. Soooo gorgeous, such a beautiful blue colour! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. I got this beauty today,
    it's gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Now this is my kinda blue - gorgeous colour and great holo effect! What more could we want ;-)

    SvarSlet
  7. This colour and holo effect are gorgeous, I love it :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. What should I say... it's so pretty! I'll check it out for sure at the time I'll make my first order at that online shop :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you really should - but get it before it's too late :)

      Slet
  9. What a gorgeous blue holo :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. I really like this, it's so pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Simply stunning *_____________* You knew I would have love it!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...