Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 13. januar 2015

Smitten Polish Cherries and Chocolate - Hypnotic Polish store exclusive

Smitten Polish Cherries and Chocolate is a Hypnotic Polish store exclusive. It’s a gorgeous, vampy, deep and dark purple with a super strong holo in the sun, strong in artificial light and low in shade. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
I love this deep purple Hypnotic Polish store exclusive - do you like it?
Meet all my indies including more Smitten Polishes here: Indies & Co.

30 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, I love it's colour.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Very vampy and pretty - impressive!

    SvarSlet
  3. The name made me think of cakes - argh! It's stunning, so intense...

    SvarSlet
  4. A sparkly holo - like it was made for you! Amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is made for Maria - no matter what, since the owner of Hypnotic Polish also is named Maria ;)

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. Yes - it's hard not to fall in love with it, isn't it!

      Slet
  6. Love the colour and luuuuv the name. Now I'm hungry.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - please don't eat the polish - eat chocolate :D

      Slet
  7. OMG I need it in my (nail)life!

    SvarSlet
  8. It's a really stunning colour <3 and I really like the name too :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. That polish got a name that fits the polish perfectly, that's for sure :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Gorgeous!
    I ran over to Hypnotic Polish and it's sold out now... keeping my fingers crossed there will be a new bottle for me to buy soon :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OHH, I'm sorry to hear that - I'm sure it will be restocked - I keep my fingers crossed for you!

      Slet
  11. love the color, love the name <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Looks amazing and has a beautiful name :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...