Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 18. januar 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story - Part 33

While I'm working my way through the overload of haul photos I have reached September, and this is part 2 of 2 of the close-ups from September....
So welcome to part 33 of The Never Ending Haul Story!
See all nail mail from August and September right HERE...


- two pre-owned Dior polishes...
- a birthday present from Vedrana :) 


- a birthday present from Elena :) 


- nail mail from Edgy Polish! 


- another lovely swap with Denise!

- and I was lucky to get Sweet Star and a spare BNIB Jade through a friend of mine!

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

22 kommentarer:

  1. So many gorgeous polishes :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There are indeed - I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  2. I recognize the Aquatix ;) Holos, holos, drool, drool :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL stop drooling all over my computer :D

      Slet
  3. Wow, that swap package look like a dream swap.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think Denise and I have had so many dream swaps - and this definitely is one of them!

      Slet
  4. Todos son increibles, pero el Jade de Chanel y los dos de Dior me han gustado muchisimo!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like them all - and I was so lucky to get an extra Jade!

      Slet
  5. Really nice.. :-) Powder Perfect, Mentality and all F.U.N. Lacquer group are my favourites :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. So many gorgeous ones here again Maria :-D WOW :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right - there are many that are WOW polishes :D

      Slet
  7. Yet another great haul. I can't wait to see them on :)

    SvarSlet
  8. more holo polishes, i'm dying here ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Please don't - I'll miss you way too much, and so will the rest of your readers <3

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...