Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 2. februar 2015

Bear Pawlish I Saw You In A Dream swatches

Bear Pawlish I Saw You In A Dream is a multichrome holo. It changes between grey-toned shades of purple, teal, pink and a light blue and the holo is super strong in the sun, strong in artificial light and even normal indoor lightning – it’s offering you new looks all the time! This is 2 easy coats! 
I love the complex shit in this one!!
Meet my indies and many more Bear pawlishes right here: Indies & Co

38 kommentarer:

  1. How should I say....I saw this one in a dream - a 'holo-dream' ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. This indie brand is a never ending surprise *__* how can they be so beautiful? This one is dreamy, nomen omen!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, Tennessy really know how to create exciting polishes :)

      Slet
  3. I love the rainbows, but I'm not sure that I'm keen on the colour, hm :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Normally I would feel like you - but this one is sooo complex and alive!

      Slet
  4. Lovely colour shift, I like it :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow...pretty! :) Yup, I'm still alive and kicking! *lol*

    Mugsy

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh my, this one sure is stunning! Right up my street :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  7. It looks like aurora borealis. Very interesting and beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - I thought you would like it!

      Slet
  8. The lilac/blue color change in combo with the holo is great!

    SvarSlet
  9. Mmm es un color super estraño, pero tan bonito y original...

    SvarSlet
  10. It's so pretty *_*
    Can't wait to get mine :D

    SvarSlet
  11. It's Gorgeous like all other polishes in your collection... ;-)

    SvarSlet
  12. I think this one is "must have" :D so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  13. very unique indeed, love it <3

    SvarSlet
  14. OK, now THAT has a perfect name! It is something one dreams, amazing!!!! And so complex, I love this lacquer!

    SvarSlet
  15. Very complexed and I like it! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...