Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 21. februar 2015

Chanel 2010 collections

These were the 2010 Chanel collections - not showing re-promotions, click on the names of the polishes to see swatches:

Les Impression de Chanel coll. spring 2010: Particuliere 505, Inattendu 503 and Tenderesse 507.

Les Pop-Up Coll., summer 2010Mistral 517Nouvelle Vague 527 and Riviera 537.

Orient Extreme coll. summer 2010 (Paris-Shanghai show December 2009): Black Velvet 430Gold Lame 440 and Illusion Dor 450.


Neiman Marcus exclusive in 2010Rose Paradise 185.

Les Contrastes coll. fall 2010Paradoxal 509, permanent.


Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss coll. fall 2010Rouge Fatal 487, Rose Insolent 489, and Rose Confidentiel 491.

SoHo Story coll. fall 2010Steel and Strong.


Cote d’Azur coll. fall 2010Riva.

Les Khakis coll., Fashion Night Out 2010Khaki VertKhaki Rose and Khaki Brun.

Les Tentation coll. Holiday 2010Pulsion 547.

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list  

24 kommentarer:

  1. I'm shocked. I only got 2 of these ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. You have an impressive collection of Chanels and not only them of course!

    SvarSlet
  3. Strong was an impressing release from Chanel amongst the others, I think.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It was - and Nouvelle Vague and the Khaki's also are very famous!

      Slet
  4. I know this might sound strong but among those Illusion D'Or is my fav one :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Not at all, it's such a pretty lill' glitter!

      Slet
  5. I love the brights from the second photo :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why, they are so fresh and oozes spring and summer!

      Slet
  6. Somehow I always notice the light blues in your collections. But it's called Coco Blue, isn't it? ;)Riva looks pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I guess our eyes are caught by the colors we like ;)
      Yes, there is a light blue called Coco Blue!

      Slet
  7. Some really nice ones. That was just before I got into Chanels and blogging lol! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Also before I started 3½ years ago - so I have been digging and searching to get them all :)

      Slet
  8. My favourites are Nouvelle Vague 527, Riva, Black Velvet and also Rose Confidentiel 491 :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Nouvelle Vague is also a huge favorite of mine :)

      Slet
  9. You have some really lovely polishes here

    SvarSlet
  10. Wow. I have no words, you made an awesome job swatching all these pretties!!

    SvarSlet
  11. few really great bottles in this round :D

    SvarSlet
  12. Holy crap! My khaki Brun is from 2010????? Wow I've been addicted longer than I thought!!!! Still want the khaki rose one. Have steel wish I had Strong!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is :)
      Both Strong and Khaki Rose are on Ebay fairly often :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...