Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 14. februar 2015

Chanel 2011 collections

After having shown 2014, 2013 and 2012 it's time to show the new releases from Chanel in 2011! Click on the names of each polish to see swatches!

Les Perles de Chanel coll., spring 2011: Pearl Drop 511, Black Pearl 513 and Peche Nacree 515.

Les Fleurs d'Ete coll., summer 2011: Morning Rose 557Beige Petal 567 and Mimosa 577.

Illusions d'Ombre coll. fall 2011Quartz 525 , Graphite 529 and Peridot 531 (now permanent).

Les Jeans coll., Fashion Night Out 2011Coco BlueBlue Boy and Blue Rebel, all re-promoted with numbers spring 2012.


Rouge Allure Velvet coll. fall 2011: Rose Exuberant 519Rose Cache 521, Velvet Matte Top Coat and Pirate 08 (repromotion).

Les Scintillances coll., Holiday 2011: Rouge Carat 587.

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list  

28 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for showing. I didn't know I got that much from 2011

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. It would have been fun to have started the collection way earlier in order to have some of the really rare ones now without paying big money for them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you are SO right about that - but no such luck I'm afraid!

      Slet
  3. Black Pearl was my first Chanel polish and Graphite is a favourite of mine!

    SvarSlet
  4. Mimosa is my pick! But I do see more I like.

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. And it was the reason why my Chanel passion started, it was my first Chanel...

      Slet
  6. Some really nice ones here. I've got a good few of them :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. So many and so different polishes from one year.

    SvarSlet
  8. I remember this year because it was the year I got into nail polish! Peridot was one of the first Chanel - together with Mimosa - that I put my eyes on at that time. I still have no Chanels in my stash but I admit I love many shades of this brand!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you treat yourself to one some day!!

      Slet
  9. black pearl, mimosa, and all that blue gorgeousness *.*

    SvarSlet
  10. hmmmm 7 and i regret missing mimosa. weirdly enough, quartz was my first ch polish

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's possible to find Mimosa at a very reasonable price, I do have an extra :)

      Slet
  11. Few of them are absolute beauty....Love it... <3

    SvarSlet
  12. The first time I've seen the FNO collection I was deeply in love and I still love those beautiful blue shades :) BTW 2011 has been a great years for Chanel lacquers - Graphite, Black Pearl, Mimosa, Peridot... :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are very pretty, so I see why :)
      Yes, a lot of well known/remembered polishes from 2011!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...