Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 7. februar 2015

Chanel 2012 collections

After having shown 2014 and 2013 it's time to show the new releases from Chanel in 2012, click on their names if you wish to see the swatches!

Harmonie des Printemps spring 2012 coll.: April 533, May 535 and June 539.

Les Roses Ultimes coll. summer 2012: Tentation 541, Frisson 543, Attraction 545 and Distraction 549.

Solei Tan/Summertime coll. summer 2012: Island 597, Delight 607 and Holiday 617.

Les Essentiels Coll. fall 2012: Frenzy 559, Suspicious 561 and Vertigo 563.

Las Vegas coll. 2012: Gold Fingers was an exclusive released to celebrate the reopening of Chanel Bellagio shop in Las Vegas.

Paris-Bombay coll. prefall 2012: Diwali.

Blue Illusion coll. 2012: Skyline.

Fashion Night Out 2012: Delicatesse, Infidele and Provocation, Provocation 599 is now permanent.

Exclusive chanel.com: Beige 565 – now standard coll.

Eclats du Soir coll., Holiday 2012: Malice 637.

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list  

26 kommentarer:

  1. Ops, I don't really have many of these, but I got the most beautiful of them: Malice .

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Malice sure is the star of 2012!!!
      But Tentation is right up there with it IMO ;)

      Slet
  2. Harmonie des Printemps (spring 2012) was the first collection from Chanel that I really noticed, and I still love it, even though I don't own any Chanel polishes for my own

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a really pretty spring collection :)
      One day you should treat yourself to one - but not a metallic, they can be tricky ;)
      Their creams and shimmers are absolutely divine to work with!

      Slet
  3. Tentation, Suspicious, Malice are my picks :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I only have Taboo, but it is soooo awesome! <3 :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are absolutely right - it's stunning!

      Slet
  5. Good collection. I've got all execpt the first 3 and Beige :-) *coughs* and still not tried a lot of them......*hangs head in shame* ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - there is only so much time, right :)

      Slet
  6. I like the variety in the colour scheme. You must have quite an impressive Chanel-collection by now :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am very happy with it - but I'm sure there are many with many more :)

      Slet
  7. A beautiful collection of great polishes

    SvarSlet
  8. My favourites are May 535, Infidele, Skyline (don't prefer that finish, but adore the shade!) :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I also love the shade of Skyline - the finish not so much...

      Slet
  9. Besides the obvious red lacquers, is lovely to see how many gold/platinum nail polishes were on sale on 2012 :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, both their reds and golds are amazing!

      Slet
  10. i own four, but you have some of my lemmings, such as skyline, diwaly and infidele

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are beautiful lemmings - you should get them before they goo too high...

      Slet
  11. i can few bottles here that i could really love :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...