Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. februar 2015

Chanel Blue Wish 387 and Galactic Touch 417, Tokio Happening coll. 2009 swatches

Many of you have expressed interest for these 2 Chanel polishes. They are from the Tokio Happening collection fall 2009: Blue Wish 387, Lune d’Argent 397, Rose Libellule 407 and Galactic Touch 417.

They are shimmers and micro flakies in a clear base, so I chose to swatch them over black.

Chanel Blue Wish 387:
Chanel Blue Wish 387 is a gorgeous mix of super sparkly blue, silver and multicolor shimmers and flakies - here shown over black. 

Galactic Touch 417:
Chanel Galactic Touch 417 is a beautiful mix of super sparkly golden and multicolor shimmers and flakies - here shown over black.
They were lemmings to me, so I was thrilled to find them at a reasonable price - and I love them to bits!
Next Sunday I'll show you "The Russies", the entire Moscou collection!!

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list

30 kommentarer:

  1. The Blue Wish shows an amazing sparkle, like stars. And the second one is pretty too. Both make an impression, more 'me' will be Blue Wish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them - they are quite impressive!

      Slet
  2. Two stunners. I hope you'll find the other two as well.

    SvarSlet
  3. They look gorgoeus, I wish I could help you finding out the missing two beauties!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do, don't they - and OH, so do I LOL

      Slet
  4. Both look amazing! I mean, seriously amazing :-D I hope you find your two losts loves *fingers crosses* :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Amazing top coats!:) I should notice that older Chanel collections were much more interesting then now are.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right about that, it's a while since they made something really spectacular and out of the safe zone :)

      Slet
  6. Blue Wish 387 is closer to my heart :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. What a lucky find! I'm seriously impressed by this couple, wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that coming from you ;)

      Slet
  8. Oh my gosh how sparkly are they! Love that!

    SvarSlet
  9. Oh I didn't even know these two existed! these are truly jewels, so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  10. Wow, they are so gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. I love this kind of topper! They look gorgeous over so many different bases! *sigh*

    SvarSlet
  12. Amazing toppers! They are both gorgeous and I really really really hope they'll repromote these someday :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That would be absolutely wonderful - even if I would cringe thinking of what I paid for these LOL

      Slet
  13. cool toppers, hope you'll found the ones you missing too :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for the good wishes - I really hope it!

      Slet
  14. Now this is a collection worthy of re-release! They need to get on that.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maybe they will some day in many years :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...