Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 24. februar 2015

Cupcake Polish Neither Here Noir There and Remembering Blue, Falling Back In Time coll. swatches

Today I’m showing two of the Cupcake Falling Back In Time collection from fall 2014, on Thursday I'll show Next Taupe Model and Rusting Over A Boy.

Cupcake Polish Neither Here Noir There:
Cupcake Polish Neither Here Noir There is a dusky purple holo with duochrome flashes of red. It is very, very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Cupcake Polish Remembering Blue:
Cupcake Polish Remembering Blue is a light blue holo with lots of golden shimmer. It’s fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them - and do you have a favorite?
In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.


26 kommentarer:

  1. Both are beautiful, but light blue is my favourote :). Great swatches!

    SvarSlet
  2. they are cute, but the name of the brand is awesome

    SvarSlet
  3. Hmmmmnah, none of these would become a favourite to be honest. I'm looking forward to Next Taupe Model instead :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, they are a bit dusty for me too!

      Slet
  4. I love the second one too but Neither Here Noir There is just love at first sight. I remember putting it into my wishlist and never buying it, I don't know why. It's really gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  5. I think my pick is the second one :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Neither Here Noir There is a winner for me. Both the colour and the name are beautiful. The other one is pretty, but I like this one better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the name is really funny - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  7. Both of them look pretty awesome. They have a fascinating overall look to them.

    SvarSlet
  8. They're both really pretty.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. The blue one! It is so delicate and wow :) NHNT is very strange and I love it over your nails (yup, probably over mine too - LOL) but RB is wayyyy more "me" :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I think you would like both on your nails :)

      Slet
  10. Remembering Blue is amazing. Looks like ice!

    SvarSlet
  11. Both are really nice, but I like the subtle shift in the first one :-D

    SvarSlet
  12. both lovely, but i prefer Neither Here Noir There :D

    SvarSlet
  13. I like both of them, but this time I prefer the darker one, Neither Here Noir There :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...