Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 15. februar 2015

Glam Polish Nicest Kids In Town, Hairspray coll. swatches

Glam Polish Nicest Kids In Town is from the Hairspray collection, spring 2015. It’s an emerald green subtle holo with green flecks and shimmer. It is very opaque in the first coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this emerald green beauty?
I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!
Meet many more Glam Polishes and the rest of my indies here: Indies & Co.

32 kommentarer:

  1. It looks great, I like greens like this one :)

    SvarSlet
  2. lovely grass green, this girl likes it :D

    SvarSlet
  3. It is beautiful. I love the colour and the effect is pretty nice too.

    SvarSlet
  4. It is such a gorgeous green holo :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow, that's really amazing <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. HUGE green fan, love love love it!

    SvarSlet
  7. Very, very nice kid in your town :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. I love light and bright greens like this!

    SvarSlet
  9. Beautiful spring holo! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...