Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 19. februar 2015

Lacquer Lust Garnet and Ruby swatches

Today I have the two last of the polishes from the Birthstone collection.

Garnet:
Lacquer Lust Garnet – the birthstone for January. It’s a dark brown toned burgundy holo with a fairly strong effect and it has beautiful red shimmers. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.

Ruby:
Lacquer Lust Ruby – the birthstone for July. It’s a reddish pink holo with a fairly strong effect. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
What do you think?
I bought it from Norway Nails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.
Meet all my indies here: Indies & Co.

32 kommentarer:

  1. Isn't Garnet gorgeous? :)
    I haven't tried Ruby yet as I wanted to wait for summer (or at least some warmer weather) but I think I won't be able to resist it much longer ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. Ruby :D
    Garnet is nice too, like a gingerbread :D

    SvarSlet
  3. They are so gorgeous <3 but garnet is so amazing

    SvarSlet
  4. I like Ruby the best. It's not brown, hahahaha!! :D :D :D

    SvarSlet
  5. Both are really pretty. And Garnet is just red enough for me to like :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it brings it out of the too brown zone!

      Slet
  6. Love them both, especially Garnet!

    SvarSlet
  7. I like Garnet even though it is quite brown. It has something special to it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It has - and just enough to make it "not just brown" :)

      Slet
  8. I love that Ruby! Myo own birthstone actually!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy your birthstone polish is of your liking, I wasn't that lucky with my birthstone from this collection...

      Slet
  9. Oops, sorry for me none of those two. Good for my account ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. The red shimmer is very interesting in that brown polish!

    SvarSlet
  11. I love ruby as a stone but I expected the polish to be a tad darker. Still beautiful though! Garnet is a total beauty!

    SvarSlet
  12. So beautiful! Both of them :) In my mind ruby is a tiny bit darker but who knows :)

    SvarSlet
  13. Both beautiful, but my favourite is Garnet :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...