Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 25. februar 2015

NailNation 3000 Phab Phalanges swatches

NailNation 3000 Phab Phalanges is a gorgeous plum purple with a strong holo visible in most light settings and a slight pink/red shift. This is 2 easy coats (was very opaque in one) with a good dry time and a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this phab polish :)
I bought it from Norway Nails - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

Hungry for more indies? See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co

26 kommentarer:

  1. I love phab polishes as a rule! :D

    SvarSlet
  2. Yay to it :D I LOOOVE the photo of your nails grabbing the bottom of the bottle, your nails are sooo vampy *3*

    SvarSlet
  3. It is phabulously phantastic :D
    The colour is just perfect.

    SvarSlet
  4. It is a lovely looking polish.

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh wow Maria! What a beauty!

    SvarSlet
  6. It's pretty, but a bit too dusty for me ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not a dusty fan as you know, and I didn't feel this was dusty at all!

      Slet
  7. I like these kind of shades, pretty!

    SvarSlet
  8. It's an elegant shade and I like it for the time between winter and spring or fall and winter.

    SvarSlet
  9. Nice colour with a pretty holo effect :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...